Sunday, June 01, 2008

What's Happening

For those who know Mangy Moose, no post for several days is unusual. It's been long enough that she has asked me to let you know what's happening. Mangy Moose was admitted to the hospital early Wednesday morning with breathing difficulties. She is also battling severe bone pain. Both issues are being addressed.

Our family covets your prayers for her comfort.

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
-- 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I send happy thoughts, prayers and big hugs your way.

L.D.

Wendy said...

John, Wendy, Jacob and Andrew send our love and prayers. God bless and we love you.

live love laugh hope said...

Praying for all of you!

SimplyDarlene said...

You all are in my prayers, on my mind, and close to my heart. May God bless you with strength, comfort, and His presence.

Larry and Joanne said...

We are lifting you and your precious family up to the Father. You have made an amazing difference in our lives and we treasure you.

IdahoGirls said...

My dear friend,

God has put you in my every thought and prayer this last week! Even though we are miles apart, we are connected by the same God and Holy Spirit that transcends everything and I know you know I am there holding your hand and praying for peace and strength for you every step of the way. My entire family is lifting your amazing family up in prayers!

Always your faithful prayer warrior,
April

Hilary Howard said...

Have missed your words of inspiration but have faith that those very words are what will carry you and your family through all your trials. Love you all and praying continually, Hilary and family

arebella said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you, Jenny.

Love, Angie and Aaron Knarr

Lili Dot said...

You are always in our thoughts and have forever touched our hearts with your courage, strength, and boundless kindness.

We love you so much Jenny!

Jeff, Krisianna, and Lili (.)

Anonymous said...

You are always in my thoughts. I'm so grateful to have spent time with you over Memorial Weekend. I love you!

Bobbi

Melissa Nodzu said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers, a wonderful inspiration, may peace and strength be with you all.

Melissa

MLove said...

I just walked out to the God tree and read the note you wrote in the log book that day you visited, also the first day Grace went to school.

That God tree has power as far as I'm concerned, and I know God was listening when I silently asked him to bestow his best blessings on you and your family.

Ya know, I thought about cookies too, and how hard I'm going to work on my recipe this year. I know I'll have a formidable competitor who spur me on.

Hang in there, lady! I hope you feel the overpowering love that is being sent your way from all directions.

Much love,
Marianne

Kathy said...

Obviously the words you've written and the pictures you've posted have made a difference in many people's lives.-In some cases you know your readers well. In my case-you have met me only once - and in other cases- you've maybe never met at all. We are ALL keeping you in our thoughts and prayers because we know you as the Mangy Moose.
Affectionately,
Kathy (and Bill)

Anonymous said...

"Everyday is a gift from God, that is why it is called the PRESENT." I read this today and I thought of you, Jenny. You truly embrace life with charisma, living each day with grace and gratitude with a divine humility. You are a gift to us all. I cherish your friendship and words of wisdom. I pray for your comfort and strength. I believe in YOU!! Love you!
Melissa & Family

jkc said...

"The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26
Love in Christ,
Steve & Julie C.

CameronsCastle said...

More love coming your way from Oregon... You and your entire family are on my mind and in my heart.

All our Best,
The Millers

rlindbeck said...

Thoughts and prayers from michigan. Stay strong!

rick, kathy, cali, and morgan.

Word Tosser said...

As God holds you and your family in his arms today, as the doctors find the right combo of meds to help you....know that you are loved by friends, family, and even strangers like myself, who have watch as you enjoy life to the fullest. As you will again soon..

Unknown said...

Hello, my friend!

More thoughts and prayers are coming from my little family to yours today--with all the love we have. You are such an awesome human being!

Anna said...

Jenny, I think of you so often. I wish I could call you each time a thought of you crosses my mind so that you would know how close I keep you. I don't think you even know how much of an inspiration you have been to me (and so many others). You have helped me to keep my head high when things seemed so low. Your faith and positive outlook are more than amazing. Thank you for everything you have been to me.

Prayers for you, Jeff, and Grace. Love you guys!

Missi Balison said...

I have not yet met you but I hope to some day . . . Jenny, I have never met you but I know you are an amazing woman. I check in on your blog once in a while and am in awe by your strength and moved by the way you see the world. I am your sweet sister's trainer girl and I can see how you have influenced her in your strength as well. Your faith and stength contagious and your family is blessed to call you their own. I and many of my friends and family (some that know you some that don't) are praying for your healing! Be well

Lisa_HCI said...

You provide so much strength and positive energy to so many people. Open your arms, it is coming back to you. Well wishes from all of my family.

-Lisa

Unknown said...

I am praying for you Mangy Moose! As many have said before me, you have been such an inspiration to me and I am joining the ranks of your prayer warriors that the Good Lord let his face shine upon you and your family and lift you up in your time of struggle. I love you!

Jen Riley (Kevin, Katie and Colin too!)

Rita said...

You and your beautiful family are in our thoughts and prayers. Continue to gather your strength, courage and positive attitude through your beliefs and support of friends and family. You have been added to my sister's prayer chain and have many, many people praying for you.

Our love is with you,
Rita (John's mom) and family

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny
I am praying for you and your family continuously. Your strength, courage and your ability to celebrate life is something I'll always strive for. Thank you so much for sharing part of your life with me. I will treasure your friendship and the memories of Horse Haven Club forever. Thank you for reminding me that no matter what, God will take care of us. I will continue my prayers for you, and also for your loving family. Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

I have never met you but have heard all about you and was introduced to Mangy Moose by my sister, Jen Riley. You are a true inspiration and I love to read your blogs. My family and I are praying for you and yours. May the Lord bless you and keep you close during this time of need.

Amy

Unknown said...

Jenny, keep up the fight! You are an amazing mother and friend and always, always look at the positive side of life. Know that you are on my mind and I will pray for you and your family. Know that you are loved by so many people in the world. Sending love from Santa Barbara.....
love, Barb

muhammad asim said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

Unknown said...

Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

ayaz said...

Best Business Investment Plan without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 10.00%, Guaranteed Payment with Minimum Earning is $1.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

Anonymous said...

Want to Make Website or Software...? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
Want to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
Skype : Jobz.Corner