My husband and I are two very blessed people. We have the most amazing mothers that help us out at a moment's notice, both living nearby. With the things we're going through, life would be so much tougher without them around. We thank you for your constant love and support this Mother's Day.
We are also blessed in the fact that all of our grandmothers are still here, and our daughter has had the chance to get to know each one of them. We're thankful for their presence in our lives, and the examples they have set.
So Happy Mother's Day to the women in our lives. We appreciate each one of you, and may the weekend be full of blessings for all you do.
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
~Marion C. Garretty
P.S. A very special thank you to the "yada yada group" in Boise that will be running the Race for the Cure tomorrow. I don't know each of you personally, but I am extremely touched by your prayers and support. I'll be thinking of you!
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to You!!! We will be thinking of you and praying for you as we walk tomorrow!!!
Jen,
It was a great day to celebrate you as we walked in the Race for the Cure! You are such an inspiration and it is an honor to pray for such a wonderfully strong sister in Christ! ~ The Yada Yada Prayer Group :)
Post a Comment