This blog has evolved from sharing a picture once a week to sharing my thoughts almost daily. I pray that it brings you some kind of joy or perhaps even peace when you stop to visit Mangy Moose Acres.
She really is adorable. It looks so nice up there right now. I have Thursday (my one free day this week) slated for my write Jen day! I hope all is going well. Praying for you today ALWAYS big ones go up on Tuesdays.
2 comments:
Isn't she just so beautiful?!?! What a sweet smile. I can't get over how grown up she is!!!
She really is adorable. It looks so nice up there right now. I have Thursday (my one free day this week) slated for my write Jen day! I hope all is going well. Praying for you today ALWAYS big ones go up on Tuesdays.
Love,
A
Post a Comment