In an effort to post something on a regular basis, I have decided to go with some favorite scriptures. On those days, I don't have a picture to post or a Mangy Moose animal update, I'll be productive and provide a little thought for the day. Of course, the first one is one of my favorites....
"We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair."
II Corinthians 4:8
In the battle that I face daily, I know that it's not without purpose. May I not forget that even on the days that I'm hard-pressed and perplexed.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love love love it! I had no idea this hidden treasure of a blog existed. I am bummed I have missed out on it this last month. It looks really good. It also reminds me of the Yada Yada prayer group now that it has "evolved." Love you, A
I agree!!! We looked for you the other day (the acres part of the address threw us off).
Beautiful and powerful scripture.
S
Post a Comment