I just dropped my daughter off at school and have come home to worry. See, usually I'm one of those parents that sign up for everything, including field trips. However, I know I have to take care of myself (just had treatment and my immune system is down) so I decided that it was in the best interest of my well-being that I decline to help out. While it was the smart thing to do, it wasn't the easiest thing to do. You go through all the scenarios like car wrecks, bad manners, an accident while she's playing...you know. However, my worrying is probably the least productive thing I can do for my daughter or myself. In fact, it's probably pretty disrespectful in light of my faith. Old habits die hard, but I am trying....
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
Luke 12:25
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a tough one mom. I hope and pray you get to feeling better real soon so you can go next time!
Post a Comment