Okay, I admit. I am one of those people always analyzing things beyond analyzing. I'm always looking for a hidden purpose or meaning. When my husband and I want to make a decision, I will take the craziest detail and apply it to the decision making process. It's like I'm looking for signs...any type of a sign to help me make the decision. Whether it's who I run into that day or how the day fell together (or not). It sounds crazy, but it's how I operate. "Was that God talking?" "Did He put that person in my path for a reason?" "What do you want me to do with that information?" The bottom line is that God is in control. You know that if something is supposed to happen, it will because He'll make that door wide open or He'll slam it shut and send you another direction.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment