Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick Day

I apologize for the late and simple blog, but our daughter is home sick today with strep throat. It's amazing how protective we are as mothers when a little one gets sick. It's like another force takes over and we would do anything to make them better again. Last night, before bed, she told us it was "the worst day of her life." Granted, that's a little dramatic, but at 7, I'm sure the pain and missing school compounded to be just that...a very bad day. She's feeling better already this morning and we plan to have a nice day together watching movies and playing board games...and hopefully getting a nap in.

"The prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven."
James 5:15

1 comment:

IdahoGirls said...

I knew something was up when I beat you to the blog - early riser! Prayers going up for a speedy recovery for her and I love the drama of 1st grade - the worst day of her life - sounds like something that would be said down here for sure!!! Thinking of you both, A