Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Comfort and Joy

There is nothing like the comfort that the book of Psalms brings. It's like chicken noodle soup on a cold day. No matter where you are in life or what you're going through, it will have something in there to uplift the spirit and help you to push on. It applies to everyone so have a peek when you're feeling low or just want to praise God for his blessings. We have a little girl with the flu this week so I picked out this verse. It might help someone else out there.....

"...When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I."
Psalm 61:2

1 comment:

IdahoGirls said...

Our thoughts and prayers go to little Miss Grace for a speedy recovery this week. Taylor says "get better soon Grace." Aubrey is still sick too I am taking her in for a suspected ear infection today!!! Hugs and Loves, April and Taylor