Live like it's Heaven on Earth,
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one's watching.
~Anonymous
I had to add one more picture from the weekend. This picture reminded me of the above quote. The girls wanted to dance for us, and while they were shy at first, they eventually did "dance like no one was watching." We all need to do that more often instead of being so insecure about our choices, our looks and our bank accounts.


2 comments:
I love this one! Thanks for posting it. At what point in life, does the self-conscious set in? Because I know there will come a day when she won't dance like this so easily...
What a doll! Thanks for sharing this one. I have felt very self-conscience and awkward all week (new school system, not knowing anyone, feeling like a huge dork). How is my confidence so quickly deflated? If only we could go back to a more care free time... -S
Post a Comment