Friday, August 31, 2007

Miracles in Michigan

This morning, I can't help but smile when I think about the little miracle in Michigan. Our cousins' little girl is over 3 pounds now and is thinking about going home in the next month. The strength of this precious baby girl comes from the unwavering faith of her parents and the thousands of prayers that were sent up. While she's still got a battle ahead, you can not help but look back and see how far she has come. It is truly a miracle and the prayers are being answered.

Prayer is such a powerful thing. It can make you feel like you're helping someone when you're miles away, it is effective, and it's something we all should be doing daily.

"You will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
Jeremiah 29:12

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

It has been such a joy seeing that sweet little girl grow and change and to see the steadfast faith of her parents. Thank you for sharing another miracle with your readers/friends. -S