It was a rough weekend for the Mangy Moose clan. Our animal count is down by 3. No, we didn't have any pets die on us. We made the decision to "simplify" our lives by giving new homes to 3 of our Mangy Moose members. While it was incredibly tough, it was the right thing to do with our upcoming move to Grandma's house. (No, we didn't sell our house, but she has moved into town and would like us to live there now.) We thought our daughter would be the most emotional of all of us, but it looks like I was the one that had the hardest time. So, Bode, Furry, and Holiday have all been placed in loving homes, and our chores have been reduced by quite a bit. The farm life is still ours....we're just not throwing around hay and chasing a puppy.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
~Confucius
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
~Confucius

2 comments:
I am sorry to hear about your weekend, but I am glad you found homes for Holiday and Furry. I know that is what you wanted to happen so I am glad it worked out. Hang in there! We love you guys! Always, April
Not fun! I can't imagine how hard that must have been. I hope that good homes help to make the reduction a little easier. -S
Post a Comment