The crud has caught up with me this month so I have been feeling a little run down. However, my family has really stepped in and made me rest...to the point of hovering over me while I sleep. I have a cousin who has had a rough year and will be coming home in a few weeks to catch up with family. I think it's her way of gaining strength and reconnecting to her old self. There is something about the power of family. Most of us take it for granted on a daily basis, but when everything falls around you, you are left with the most powerful resource on earth. Family holds you up when no one else will. Family, after being told no so many times, will be there to bail you out when finally ask for help. I don't care what you're going through, family is the thing that keeps us together in the dark times. Remind yourself today to never take that for granted.
Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.
~Dinah Shore
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment