
Another year has passed, and our miracle continues to grow in every way. This little girl is the joy of our lives, the strength when we have no strength in ourselves, and the hope that makes us eager for another day. I am in awe of her growing independence and developing character. However, no matter how big she may seem to be getting, she always has time to hold mom's hand or give dad a hug.
I use the same verse every year because it's probably the only words that describe what she means to me, personally. The verse has a double meaning for me, and it's because of her and Him that I'm here today.
Happy 7th Birthday, my angel. Your mom and dad love you with all our hearts.
"And He said to me, "My Grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
II Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:
Thought of the big 7 year old when I woke up this morning! I can hardly believe it has been 7 years since your miracle arrived. I love that verse. We sent out a card but it will be late. I hope she knows we love our Sandpoint friend very much down here. Can't wait to hear all about the BABW!! Love and Hugs! The Boise Bunch
I also thought of that sweet birthday girl today! She is such a beautiful blessing. I will never see that verse the same way again. Love to you and yours! -S
Post a Comment