Yesterday was one of those very fun days you hope your daughter never forgets. We slept in, stayed in our pajamas all day, and played with almost everything she got for Christmas. When the Christmas break started, I was sure we would get tired of each other. However, yesterday I realized that I actually only have 4 whole days to myself with her. With treatment, daddy being home for the vacation, and the sure to be sleepovers at Grandmas, I only get 4 of those 14 days myself! Well, we made the most of one day and will be doing it again today. I can't get over how fast it all goes! While it helps my cause, I still would like it to slow down a little!!! In any case, we made a great memory for the day.
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
~From the television show The Wonder Years
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a special day! so nice to know that you are making ther utmost with the 4 days that you have! -S
Post a Comment