At one point during our vacation, I caught a glimpse of what an argument with a teenager might be like. Yes, my daughter and I butted heads for about 5 minutes. My husband thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I didn't really at the time, but looking back, it was pretty comical. I think it had something to do about breakfast, and I snapped at her and she snapped back. While she and I are very close, there are times I run out of patience and have to be the disciplinarian. That's just part of being a parent. I need to watch myself, though. We must be God-like in our reactions and make sure we're following instructions from the Book.
"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy."
Psalm 145:8
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Goodness sakes you're a talented writer. You make me think, laugh and brought tears to my eyes (that pic of Jeff holding baby Grace is enough to make a person really lose it, ahhhh!) Beautiful Jenny. Will be seeking out more words of encouragement regularly, Love Hilary
Post a Comment