Once in awhile, I have days that I have been too overwhelmed to pray. I have no idea how to put my feelings into words or how to go about talking to God. It can be frustrating not knowing where to begin, but once I figure it out, it is such a relief to "let go and let God." Paul talks about this in Romans and lets us know that on those days we're feeling ineffective, the Spirit Himself prays for us. He's already got me covered.
"Likewise, the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God."
Romans 8:26-27
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment