My husband and I are not travelers. We love a good road trip to see the country, but it never lasts more than a long weekend. We are the definition of homebodies, and don't stray far from nest too often. We had a wonderful time with our daughter this weekend, but everyone was ready to head back when it was time. While I was kind of reluctant to leave the ocean the morning we left, my daughter said she was ready to go home. I guess we have passed on this trait to our daughter. We all craved a home-cooked meal, to sleep in our own beds, and to stretch out on the living room carpet. Yes, it was nice to be back. There really is no place like home. We are truly blessed.
"My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest."
Isaiah 32:18
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment