Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Healthy Counsel

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the love and support of those that surround me. I have a wonderful circle of friends and family that have held me up in this battle of life and death. Strangers have turned into soulmates and old friendships have intensified. I just had treatment yesterday and once again, I can't express how much support I recieve from the amazing women and one man in that center. God has put me exactly where I need to be and who I need to be with. He has put me in the hands of some incredible Christian women that offer nothing but love, prayers, and solid advice. God wants us to seek out a healthy counsel and make sure that we surround ourselves with those that keep us accountable, but also those that will hold us up in prayer and love. I can't thank Him enough for doing that for me. It certainly makes the day something I look forward to despite the circumstances.

"Refuse good advice and watch your plans fail; take good counsel and watch them succeed."
Proverbs 15:22 (The Message)

1 comment:

live love laugh hope said...

I'm sure you are a light to everyone in there, as well, as you offer love, encouragement, and support back to those in your path every day!
Love and prayers,
Connie