Yesterday was a good day. I feel incredibly blessed right now with Christmas approaching and knowing that I have such amazing people in my life. I found this quote in my "encouragement book," and thought I would share it.
"Friends cross all barriers of race, creed, age, gender, and country to connect only with the heart and spirit, which have no walls. Sometimes they don't even know it when they say the right words at just the right time. Sometimes friends feel like family. Sometimes they are family. The soul hungers for friendship, someone to associate with, to compare stories with, to go places with, and to call on the phone. We keep the gift and get the blessing of friendship by passing it on to others in this give-and-take world. Thank you for this gift. What a blessing you've been to me!"
-Donna Fargo
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am thankful for technology that our friendship does cross the barrier of "country!" I don't know what I would do without the blog, your emails, your letters! I feel like we live in the same town as much as we "talk!" Although, it would be nice to have a cup of coffee between us now and then!! I loved the post yesterday too - ohhhhhhhh - how I keep wishing for snow!
Post a Comment