Prayer is so incredibly powerful. I was in awe yesterday morning when I received the call that our daughters' coaches would be fine. It is pretty much a miracle. I thank you for every prayer that was sent up and that continues to be sent up. The girls' mom said they wanted to be back in the gym by the end of the week. Wow!
When something tragic happens, I usually pray right away. However, I tend to forget the little things. God doesn't care how big or small, if it's a concern, you better be talking to Him. My friend has a great prayer warrior for a daughter. While she was fighting with the vaccuum one day, her daughter came down and checked on her then disappeared to her room. Suddenly, the vaccuum started working again. Her daughter walked back in the room and told her that she had prayed for the vaccuum to work. No kidding. Honest story. Sometimes as adults, we don't want to concern Him with the little things, but obviously we should.
"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
Mark 11:24
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Was that little prayer warrior a dear one that I know?
I am just ever reminded by your posts as well as April's why Jesus spoke so much about the children in his ministry!
Great post! I appreciate the reminder to ask for the little things...I often forget as well. Thank you!
Praise be to God for the answered prayer for the coaches.
Post a Comment