While I wait for my daughter to wake up, I thought I would share what she had to say last night. Grandma sat down to read the girls the Christmas story from the bible, and my daughter in her know-it-all fashion said, "We celebrate Christmas because of Christ. Christ is in the word Christmas, Grandma."
She is so right. It's not "Happy Holidays" or "Merry X-mas." It's Merry CHRISTmas. We wish you all a Merry Christmas this beautiful morning.
"Then the angel said to them, Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings or great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. "
Luke 2:10,11
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Out of the mouths of babes.... sounds very familiar to something that would be said around here we are also very much in the KNOW IT ALL stage of kindergarten! Love you all, Merry CHRIST - mas!!!! Thinking of you, The Boise Bunch
Post a Comment