This blog has evolved from sharing a picture once a week to sharing my thoughts almost daily. I pray that it brings you some kind of joy or perhaps even peace when you stop to visit Mangy Moose Acres.
We were busy! We did a gingerbread house, cross ornaments, peppermint bark, peanut butter blossoms, and put together some packages. Next weekend will be the same. We had a good time and as you can see, we didn't even get out of our pajamas!
Holy Cow! Martha Meyer was in full gear this weekend. Looks like fun. We experienced the more "commercial" side of the Christmas season - not nearly as fun, but it was nice to check a few things off the list!
So much fun! I wish I could have spent the day in a sweet Sandpoint home in my PJs doing crafts and baking! I concur with April - Martha Stewart may have met her match with the two Meyer women! :) -Sara
2 comments:
Holy Cow! Martha Meyer was in full gear this weekend. Looks like fun. We experienced the more "commercial" side of the Christmas season - not nearly as fun, but it was nice to check a few things off the list!
So much fun! I wish I could have spent the day in a sweet Sandpoint home in my PJs doing crafts and baking! I concur with April - Martha Stewart may have met her match with the two Meyer women! :) -Sara
Post a Comment