I apologize for the late blog posting. I'm kind of out of my usual routine. You see, I finally surrendered to the muddy road and have stayed at my parents' house for the last two nights. The last time I left our place, our daughter was concerned that our truck was too high on one side, and I was in a complete sweat. Sooooo, the three of us camped out at my parents' while my husband's parents kept an eye on our place and our animals. We'll be headed back tonight and won't leave the house until Monday morning in hopes that our road does some drying out. Thank God for families. Despite your differences and misunderstandings, they're always there for you.
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
~Desmond Tutu
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know you live in the country when... glad to hear you headed for "dryer" ground! Love, A
Post a Comment