Friday, March 09, 2007

You Might be a Redneck....


....if your husband brings home his trophy cat (after a year at the taxidermist) and plops it in front of your breast cancer quilt. Yes, we're not exactly sure where to put this thing. Below is a picture of the rock ledge he is supposed to stand on. Even knowing that he was in this room, I jumped a mile this morning when I came back in from feeding the animals. In any case, I know it will provide a bit of humor for you all today.


1 comment:

IdahoGirls said...

Oh my gosh! It is huge and gorgeous! I have no idea where you are going to put it though... I would pee my pants everytime I walked into the room and saw it - it looks so real. Any chance they come in, royal purple? I am looking for something like that in my house - tee hee!! Let me know where it ends up going...