Tuesday, March 06, 2007

God and Courage

Last week, I sat in a room with a dear friend who provided this wonderful analogy. I'll try to capture her words, but nothing I could say on a blog could do it justice.

"Maybe it's because it's close to Easter, I don't know. I can't help but recalling what went on in the garden with Jesus and his Father. What did Jesus ask Him? Do you remember? He said, I don't really want to do this, but if it's your will, give me the courage to see it through. Give me the courage. God will provide that courage.

We have all heard the story...especially this time of year. However, when you apply it to your own troubles and fears, it becomes even more powerful that it already is. If you need help getting through it, ask for that courage.

1 comment:

IdahoGirls said...

So good... So true... Thank you for sharing this thought this morning. Love, April