Monday, March 26, 2007

Mean Kids

As a mom, nothing can be more heartbreaking than your daughter telling you she's not liked at school. Knowing how mean kids can be, it truly hurts you from the inside out. It's hard to believe it starts at kindergarten, but I also know that our little girl doesn't have the brother/sister experience that most kids have. Sometimes, you just don't get along and that's okay. However, it is hard for her to grasp. I'm praying that if we consistently wrap her in love and make sure she knows that God is on her side, hopefully, she'll have the strength to walk away from bad situations with her head held high.

"In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge."
Proverbs 14:26

1 comment:

IdahoGirls said...

I hear you mom!!! Hang in there I know what you are going through...