Every week we receive a newsletter from our daughter's teacher that explains what is coming up and what we need to be doing. Yesterday's note included the word "graduation." My stomach lurched. I know a lot of people think kindergarten graduations are cheesy and are nothing but a silly ceremony. However, for a mom that takes each day as a gift this is the realization that your little girl is growing up so quickly. How does time fly by so fast? She only has 9 full weeks of school left and then I have a first grader! Wow. I am so blessed to be given this time with her and am looking forward to more silly graduations.
A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. ~Author Unknown
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a wonderful blessing! -Sara
Post a Comment