Recently, I heard that our former neighbor was still causing trouble for the people that bought our old house. I was bummed to hear that he was still full of hatred for any person that lived next to him. This man would go to every length to make life miserable for my husband and I and now, it looks like he's doing the same thing to the present dwellers. We thought it was just us. We tried to be nice, but ended up getting walked all over. At some point, you have to wonder why is he so unhappy and why does he usually win? People are kind to him, but he can't figure out how to be kind in return. There must be a reason he is so incredibly hateful...I don't know. It's frustrating to think about how this man was a huge factor in our moving from our lake view home. It's hard for my husband and I to be the type of people to fight back with lawsuits and lawyers. In fact, I was just whining about this yesterday to my mom about how nice guys always finish last. She quickly pointed out that nice guys don't finish last....they have a special spot for eternity.
"The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out."
Proverbs 10:9
P.S. Michigan Update: Mom is home now and the little girls are hanging in there. Thanks for your prayers, but don't stop. There is long road ahead!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment