My prayer this morning is for my husband's cousin and his wife. They have a beautiful two year old girl, but were also expecting triplets. Just last week, they lost one of the babies, a boy, and mom was admitted to the hospital. A couple of days of ago, they had to take the other babies, both girls, and while I don't have much for details, I pray they're hanging on still this morning. I pray that mom is getting stronger each day for she's been dealing with pneumonia and infections. I can't imagine what they're going through. There is nothing like the miracle of a child being born....to be sick and to have to deal with both grief and joy must be overwhelming. The little girls have a long road ahead of them...I don't think either of them weighed a pound. I ask that you say a prayer for them this morning. Please, Father, surround them with comfort and strength and let them know they are loved across the miles.
"May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word."
Thessalonians 2:16-17
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I will pray for them today!
Post a Comment