Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Value of a Friend

Sometimes we get the urge to call someone we haven't talked to in awhile. They are pressed upon our heart, and we have no choice but to act on that feeling. It usually turns out that the other person was either thinking of you as well or just needed to hear your voice. Either way, there is a definite purpose in talking to you. Last night, I got one of those surprise phone calls, and it meant so much to me. I am blessed with amazing friends in my life. Not a day goes by that I don't feel their strength or their encouragement, and I'm incredibly thankful for that.

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

No comments: