Monday, July 09, 2007

A Beautiful Morning

This morning as I'm struggling to find something to write about, I take a glance outside. The field is full of hay bales. The sun is shining brightly from the east. There are two woodpeckers running around on my willow tree. When I fed the animals this morning, the smell of freshly cut hay filled the air and I grabbed a few sweet cherries from our tree to snack on. The raspberries are getting close to being ready. The garden is growing nicely. So yes, I guess I have something to write about. God is good. I am thankful for this beautiful day.

"Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things."
Psalm 107: 8,9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
What a beautiful image you describe... Hope you are doing well. Sounds like you had a great time on the 4th. I do miss the Sandpoint Parade! One of my favorite childhood memories :) Love you!