Monday, July 02, 2007

Not Such a Horrible Weekend After All....

This morning I was going to write about our crazy weekend. How my daughter and I waited on the highway for 2 hours as they cleared trees and powerlines....how we had no power all weekend....how scary it was while I sat on the highway and could not get a hold of one family member because phones, cell phones, and of course power being down. I was going to do that this morning, but before I went to my blog, I visited the Michigan blog that has been set up to give updates on our precious, little cousins. When you see them next to mom and dad's hands, it takes your breath away and everything that might be a burden for you becomes insignificant. Please pray for them. Please let them know that you're praying for them by sending them a note via the guestbook. Yes, they don't know you, but it still means the world to someone to know that you're thinking of them despite being strangers. A dear friend in Colorado did this for me once...she had all her friends write me to give me strength. It was a powerful feeling knowing that complete strangers were taking time out of their day to pray for me. I have included the link to get you there so do it!

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=morgan-reagan

1 comment:

IdahoGirls said...

Thanks for this link Jen! I also needed a reminder this morning to count my blessings (especially as we enter our summer routine and my crazy girls look to me for constant entertainment). This post was exactly what I needed to start my day!! Love, A