I won't be posting tomorrow morning, but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. There are a lot of things people take for granted, especially their health. I'm one of those people that takes my marriage for granted. I don't mean to do so, and I realize that we have something pretty special. We've gone through some very stressful times and always mangage to come out on the stronger side of things. I guess that's because the Lord blessed me with my soulmate. Someone that was absolutely perfect for me and all my baggage. I am the luckiest girl in the world and on this Valentine's Day, I celebrate that.
Soulmate
Until the end of time
You're my soulmate
I'll love you till I get to heaven's gate
And if I go first sweetheart
I'll wait
'Cause I know I'll never find another
Soulmate
Your love
There's no telling where I'd be
Without your love
Stumbling in the dark
Would be pretty rough
When I get down you're the one
That lifts me up
I thank the Lord above
For your love
In this day and time
The right one is hard to find
That's why I'm holding on to you
Each and every night
When we turn out the light
There's no mistaking what we have is true
Soulmate
I hope that we grow old together
Soulmate
In the good and bad
Even through the heartache
We've got a special bond
That'll never break
'Cause darling you and I are
Soulmates
Until the end of time
You're my soulmate
I'll love you till I get to Heaven's gate
We've got a special bond
That'll never break
'Cause darling you and I are
Soulmates
Yeah, I know I'll never find another Soulmate
~Josh Turner
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I couldn't help singing this post in a DEEP baritone voice (glad no one else was around to hear it)!!! It was such a privelege to watch you and J. say your vows together almost 10 years ago, and it is even greater privelege to watch you LIVE your vows. You two are an amazing testimony to love and marriage and we are blessed for knowing you. Thinking of you, A
Post a Comment