Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Not Much of a Post
I don't have much of a blog today. It's the first time since last Wednesday that our daughter is going to school so we're all out of sync and hustling this morning. We've enjoyed our time off too much, and now we're used to being lazy in the morning. The National Guard has been here all weekend trying to get the buildings cleaned off to make them safe. Apparently, they got the job done because we're headed back today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I heard a quick blip on the news about Sandpoint High having so much snow on the roof. A crazy year huh?? Lucky, young lady missing all that school - was she ready to go back today?? I even heard U of I cancelled one day last week - remember when they did that when we were in school. Instead of studying for my Micro Test we all went out dancing!!! Or did you stay in and study - you always were an OAK!!!! A letter will be going out sooooooonnnnnn!!! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment