We were blessed with an extra day in the calendar today so what are your plans? Are you going to make a special memory? Try to get something accomplished? Spend some time with a friend? What's it going to be? Whatever it is, make it worthwhile and make the most of it...it's a nice little blessing in the middle of winter.
Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
~Carl Sandberg
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You will have to check out my blog later this weekend to see what I am doing today... I know one thing I am doing is spending some time praying for you. Have a great weekend! Love, A
I told my second graders that they would be in 6th grade the next time a leap day rolled around. They were pretty astonished. And the look on their faces is enough to make my weekend sunny and bright. Thinking of you today. S
PS-Got the note! Thanks!
Post a Comment