Friday, September 21, 2007

The Miracle is Going Home

I can't imagine what they're feeling at this moment, but I'm sure it's a wide range of emotions. Our cousins in Michigan could possibly take home their little miracle today. She's barely 4 pounds, but they've been told that today could be the day. Wow...it's unbelievable! God is amazing and their faith is rock solid. I hope that you continue to keep them in your prayers as the battle is not over yet, but rejoice in the fact that miracles do indeed happen.

"Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 5:5

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I have kept up with little Miss M through caring bridge and each day that she grew and each day that she got a little bit better was one more little miracle. What a joy! God is so good! -S