Despite our engine troubles, I'm feeling really blessed at the moment. I know that this year is going to a wonderful one with the hope of a miracle on the way. I'm excited about it. As I was telling a dear friend, I can't explain it, but there is such hope on the horizon that I can feel it. I thank God for this feeling and the promises He's kept for me. I took a look back in my journal where I've written on the days I felt the worst. No matter what, He always pulled me through. He is faithful every time.
"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High."
Psalm 9:1-2
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment