Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Peaceful Day

Yesterday was one of those days filled with peace. I had a nice afternoon with my sister and mom while the girls played together. On the way home from gymnastics, the full moon was glistening over the snow-capped mountains. It was sight to remember. As a family, we laughed over dinner and continued to laugh when our daughter danced to music she picked out. Once our daughter went to bed, my husband and I had a nice chat at the dining room table discussing our day and such. It was almost like things were normal in our life. We've been tremendously blessed and yesterday, I was overwhelmed with a peace I can't explain. Then again, that peace can be explained.

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

How lovely! -S