Mangy Moose Acres
Mangy Moose
This blog has evolved from sharing a picture once a week to sharing my thoughts almost daily. I pray that it brings you some kind of joy or perhaps even peace when you stop to visit Mangy Moose Acres.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(105)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(20)
▼
January
(23)
Being Humble
More Winter Pictures
A Special Moment
The Burden of Snow
Prayer?
Winter Shots
My Daily Gift
A Peaceful Day
Green Bay Blues
Do it Anyway
I'm Invisible
Embracing Pain
My View
Our Future President
Comfort
More than a Sign
Why God Allows Pain
His Ways
Changing the Routine
I'm Thankful
Engine Woes
New Year Every Day
Happy New Year!
►
2007
(256)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(20)
►
2006
(78)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(2)
My Favorite Links
Live, Love, Laugh, Hope
The Farm Chicks
Country Home Magazine
Country Living Magazine
Country Woman Magazine
Sitemeter
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Happy New Year!
Best wishes for a blessed new year from our home to yours!
1 comment:
Sara K.
said...
The same from our house to yours. I love this picture, it is really amazing! -S
3:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The same from our house to yours. I love this picture, it is really amazing! -S
Post a Comment