It truly is an amazing day. This morning, I walk my daughter up to the little red schoolhouse in the country for her very last day of kindergarten. Yes, the graduation and party is tomorrow, but today is her very last day with Mrs. K and the 7 classmates. I can't believe how fast it flew by. One day, I'm hoping and praying that I'll be able to take her to kindergarten and 9 months later, I'm hoping and praying for a different miracle. God is so good to me. This year has been such a blessing. Our daughter has done well and I've gained a friend out the process. My heart is filled with joy and gratitude this morning. (You know, I didn't cry on that first day of school like I thought I would, but I may cry today!)
"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."
Psalm 20:4
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a beautiful blessing!
I know its not the same, but I always cried on my last day of class with my students - 7 years of teaching and that never changed. -Sara
What an incredible accomplishment. Grace's journey this year meant so much more to all of us... it was more than a five year old going to school that first day, wasn't it?
My thoughts are with you as you CELEBRATE tomorrow!!!
Ang
Post a Comment