Yesterday was a big day. I registered our baby for first grade. I have to admit, I think it will be a bit tougher than the first day of kindergarten. I had butterflies in my stomach as I entered the school, but left with a heart full of joy. It is such a gift to be able to be here and experience another milestone. I pray that I don't take these little steps for granted, and make sure that I thank God for allowing me one more day.
"While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
Psalm 146:2
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! What excitement in your home! It just fills me with joy that the milestones continue to pile up. -Sara
I hear you my friend. I hear you all the way! You help me appreciate these milestones even more - thank you for that! Love, A
Post a Comment