Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Time Marches On

This morning I was greeted with wonderful news in my email. A very close friend of mine is expecting a child in November. There is nothing like the announcement of a pregnancy. It's so exciting and you immediately wonder what great things this little miracle will accomplish, what will he or she look like, what kind of personality will she or he inherit. It's truly a beautiful thing. It's amazing how fast it all flies by, though. It has been 7 years since I carried our little miracle and now she's almost in 1st grade. How does that happen so quickly? I swear it was just yesterday.....

"Our sons and daughters will be grown so quickly and these days at home together will be nothing but a distant memory. Let's make the most of every moment."
Dr. James Dobson

"Look carefully then how you walk....making the most of the time."
Ephesians 5:15,16

No comments: