Today is going to be a beautiful day. The meadowlark was singing its tune when I went out to feed, and the sun is shining bright. We had originally planned on going to a Horse Expo in the big city, but with gas prices the way they are, we decided to stay home. However, my friend, Marianne (who recently published a book that you need to buy - Lessons with Love), has asked my daughter and I to help out on her sisters' horse ranch today. I don't know much help we'll actually be, but we'll get a better experience with horses than walking around at an expo. See, her sister rewards her class every year with "a day at the farm" so we get to be a part of that. It should be great for our daughter and I...and will make a lasting memory at the same time.
"A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future."
~Author Unknown
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun! Take some pics for us city girls! Love, A
Hope you had a great day! B
Post a Comment