While I usually don't give names in my blog, I can't help myself today. Three very important people in my life have had incredible weekends, and I've just got to share the great news.
This picture was taken last August at the premiere of Jenny's Journal. The three of them were instrumental in making the film and now have their own amazing blessings to shout about.
On Friday, May 4th, Jeff and Krisianna welcomed baby Lilliana Dorothy, aka "Lili Dot." She is a beautiful addition to the world. Her parents are amazing souls and so we know she'll grow up making a lasting footprint on our hearts and this earth.
Over the weekend, our other counterpart, a former teacher and devoted friend, released her third book, Lessons with Love. Last night, I attended Marianne's book launch and could not be more proud of her. This is an amazing book highlighting what she has learned as a teacher in this small town. And as she requested, I must do my assignment and tell you to get out there and buy it! (www.sandpointonline.com or wherever you shop for books)
I feel immensely blessed to have these people in my life and love them dearly. They have held me up in all kinds of weather and know me inside and out. I celebrate them this week...knowing that good things do happen to good people.

2 comments:
VERY COOL!!!
Thank you, Jenny. It meant so much to see you there last night and to acknowledge you. Your friendship and insight are both gifts we all cherish.
Have a great day.
Marianne
Post a Comment