The fruit trees around our house are in full blossom. It smells fabulous and they're gorgeous to look at. The bummer of it all, is they don't last long. The life of a flower is really short-lived. I sat outside and watched some of the petals get blown away by the wind. It just kind of reminded me how fragile life really is and how short the time is that we're here on earth. Thankfully, God has a plan for us. Once we have blossomed and those around us have witnessed our beauty, our petals will drift off toward Heaven. I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still, You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am yours.
Who Am I, Casting Crowns

1 comment:
What a beautiful picture!
Sending my wishes that you have an amazing Mother's Day tomorrow...
Ang
Post a Comment