Tuesday, November 07, 2006

God's Amazing Grace


Six years ago today, a miracle was placed in our arms. This miracle has provided so much strength and hope in our lives. While the chemotherapy has been effective, nothing has been as powerful as the love of this child. She has done more for my cancer than any drug out there and continues to keep me fighting. She has blessed us in so many ways and on this day we celebrate her. We love you!

And He said to me, "My Grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
II Corinthians 12:9

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.

What a glorious gift a child can be! Thank you for sharing your precious one with us. And thank God for His amazing gifts!

I am thinking of your sweet family today!

IdahoGirls said...

I woke up thinking about your miracle this morning! It was election day (as you know) six years ago today too! Happy birthday Grace from your Boise friends! We love you all and are thinking about you today!!!

CameronsCastle said...

As Cameron would say... "Ah-Men."

I thought of Grace a lot today. Please tell her happy birthday for us. Our belated card will be in the mail sometime soon...

Take care,
Angela

Meg said...

She is so beautiful! It looks like she had a great birthday! I hope her great-grandmother is feeling better!