Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Man in my Life

It's been a rough road for him. Nobody told him he signed up to be the husband of a terminally ill wife when he said, "I do." The "sickness and health" part of the contract has been visited too many times. It doesn't matter though, he still looks at me like he did when we started dating. He is my hero. The one person that holds me together no matter what we have been dealt in life. He is the other half of a marriage that requires iron-will determination to hang together at all costs. He is amazing. He is the most wonderful father and expresses his love for us daily. This incredible man has a birthday today. Happy birthday, my love.

"If you love someone, you will be loyal to him no matter what the cost."
I Corinthians 13:7

3 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

This is my favorite post so far! Happy Birthday Jeff! I think of you guys and your wedding day every time I hear the ol' Garth Brooks song....

MLove said...

I second the motion: Happy birthday, Jeff. You've got a lot of November birthdays, don't you?

Have a great day.

CameronsCastle said...

OK. Not that it's a competition or anything, but now we're even on the "posts that cause tears" count.

And please tell Jeff happy birthday for us.