My husband is quite the hunter this year. We were thrilled to see him come home with this nice whitetail last night, but I was a little nervous. See, I had already printed up and sealed most of my Christmas letters and this was big news. Luckily, he let me off the hook. I told him I would post it on the blog, and that seemed to work. Next year, I won't be so anxious and wait until the last weekend of deer season is over. You just can't leave out those important details.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Way to go, Dad!
My husband is quite the hunter this year. We were thrilled to see him come home with this nice whitetail last night, but I was a little nervous. See, I had already printed up and sealed most of my Christmas letters and this was big news. Luckily, he let me off the hook. I told him I would post it on the blog, and that seemed to work. Next year, I won't be so anxious and wait until the last weekend of deer season is over. You just can't leave out those important details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice! I had just asked about this in my letter to you...I am glad to see that your larder will now be even more stocked! -Sara
Yikes.... Taylor says "I like your yak." Yes, she is a city girl who has never seen a deer. Sigh.... Aubrey wanted to know if you were going to eat it? Boy do my girls have some catching up to do. A foot of snow up there - wow!!!! We woke up this morning to the tiniest skiff of snow to which I pointed out to the girls, and Taylor girls "Mom I think that is just a heavy frost." It was snow I swear it was!! I keep hoping we will just get dumped on. Stay safe up there if you are driving around in it!! Congrats on the deer - poor poor Bambie!!
Woo-hoo! Now you need even more wall space! Tell Jeff congrats.
Post a Comment