Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thought to Ponder

Our most challenging choices come as we stand with ourselves and determine how we will live out each moment we face. But when there is not enough of us, there's always more of God. And in His enough, we're enough.

A close friend of mine sent this with a package a couple of years ago. I thought I would pass it along today. I had the most encouraging email yesterday from a friend who's a lot like me. A Type-A that can't rely on anyone except ourselves (or so we think). In reading this old quote from a dear friend and then checking my email, I realized that a lot of times, the friends and family are the things that God puts in my life to make sure I have "enough." This, in turn, provides me with more of God. He surrounds me with such love and support that I can always feel like I'm "enough."

2 comments:

CameronsCastle said...

Thank you for that thought. From someone, who by her own design, usually feels like she's spread too thin and wishes that there was more of her to go around. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is what I needed today.